Greta Van Fleet is bringing the Dreams In Gold Tour with special guests Rival Sons to Tucson Arena Monday, March 20, 2023!
General Admission Floor Lineup and Entry Procedure
- NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING ALLOWED
- General Admission (GA) floor guests may line up starting at 8:00am at the Wood Doors around the corner from the Arena Box Office on the North side.
- The line will start at the top of the ramp, we will keep the sidewalk clear for passing foot traffic along that side of the building.
- Numbered wristbands will be issued starting at 8:00am to people that have lined up with a valid ticket.
- Valid ticket for GA Floor must be presented to get a wristband
- Person must be present to get a wristband (No wristbands given for people not present)
- The wristband can not be removed or exchanged with another person.
- GA Floor guests that have a wristband are welcome to leave and return at 4:00pm.
- Guests with a wristband should return and line up in order of their number (#1 closest to the top of the ramp) starting at 4:00pm to go through Security check.
- Valid ticket and wristband must be shown at door for entry to the GA Floor
- Please use escalators in safe manner
- No running to the stage
- Face masks are recommended but not required.
- A health check is not being required.
Large bags, briefcases, backpacks, luggage, and convertible backpack purses are strictly prohibited. Tucson Arena has a Clear Bag Policy, meaning all bags must be clear. (there could be exceptions to this rule and those exceptions will be noted on the event page). Clear bags that are larger than 14″ x 16″ will not be permitted through the security zone.
Guests entering the facility are subject to security screen and bag search. Tucson Convention Center does not provide storage for any confiscated baggage.
Note: Tucson Arena branded clear bags are available for purchase for $5 at the TCC Arena Box Office.
Buy tickets at the Tucson Convention Center Ticket Office, any Ticketmaster location, Ticketmaster.com, or charge by phone 800-745-3000. Two hours prior to the event, tickets must be purchased at Tucson Convention Center Ticket Office.
We can only guarantee the authenticity of tickets bought from our box office or Ticketmaster.com.
For additional information please call 520-791-4101 X 1.
To achieve compliance with credit card data security standards, Ticketmaster.com no longer supports the outdated combination of Windows XP with Internet Explorer 8.
We wanted to ensure you are aware of this information in the event you need help troubleshooting access to Ticketmaster. We encourage users to either upgrade to a newer version of Windows/Internet Explorer, or begin using browsers such as Chrome and Firefox–all of which are more widely supported.
With 233,000 square feet of new and refurbished meeting and event space, the Tucson Convention Center has the size and flexibility to accommodate every type of meeting, convention, trade show or banquet event you may be planning. In addition to our meeting space the Tucson Convention Center has three performance facilities which are appropriate for sporting events, ice shows, theatrical performances and concerts.
If you are interested in booking space at the TCC, we offer outstanding menu selections by SAVOR…Tucson, our in-house catering and concession company. Our signature and custom-made menus feature an eclectic range of international, regional and heart-healthy fare. Food and beverage served at events are discussed with the event promoter and our SAVOR…Tucson team.
We are better than ever and we are looking forward to hosting your occasion or seeing you and your family at one of our unforgettable events.
Tickets to events are sold at TCC Box Office and www.ticketmaster.com. TCC Box Office is open from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, and two hours before event time on show days. TCC Box Office is located at Tucson Convention Center:
260 S. Church Ave
Tucson, AZ 85701
For additional information about TCC please call 520-791-4101
ASM Global is the world’s leading producer of entertainment experiences. It is the global leader in venue and event strategy and management – delivering locally tailored solutions and cutting-edge technologies to achieve maximum results for venue owners. The company’s elite venue network spans five continents, with a portfolio of more than 325 of the world’s most prestigious arenas, stadiums, convention and exhibition centers, and performing arts venues.
For more information, please visit http://www.asmgobal.com